A Tale of Three 3D Printers

The other day I had some friends over and we were talking about my YouTube videos and things I should do to get more views and things like that.  I mentioned the new printer that I'm building, and the other printer that I just finished building and getting set up.  I hadn't completed my first print yet on either of them though, so I couldn't show them any examples.

Somehow the topic of printing something "big" came up, so my buddy goes, "How big are we talking?  Like the size of a Rubix Cube, or the size of a phone book, or the size of a dog house. Haha, we all laughed at the thought of 3D printing something like a dog house.  So I said to him, "well, my first printer, the Up Plus2, can print something about the size of a rubix cube.  The Geeetech that I just finished, can print a little bigger objects, maybe something close to a phone book.  But the BIG printer..."  

At this point everyone knows what I'm about to say and they're all like "no way." I'm shaking my head "yes," and I'm like "Oh yea, buddy.  It might only house a Pomeranian or something like that, but you could definitely print an object big enough for a small dog to fit inside."

So of course everyone is like, "duuuude you gotta finish that thing.  When's it gonna to be done?"

Soon.  Very Soon.  Follow my blog for updates.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.