2016 MWRRF

In this post, I would like to share with you some of my pictures from the 2016 Midwest RepRap Festival in Goshen, IN back in March.

This was a huge awesome 3D printed clock that someone made

R2-D2 droids


The Lulzbot booth

Me standing in front of a 6 foot angel that was printed on the Part Daddy a few days before

From here you can see the massive Part Daddy delta printer.   This was not the first time I've encountered the part daddy.  I first saw it at the Louisville Mini Maker Faire, in Louisville KY.

it was printing a gear bearing that day



the SeeMeCNC guys.  I think the one on the left is the Part Daddy himself.

Dice tower and some other stuff.

The angel took over 150 pounds of plastic pellets and several days to print.  The whole thing was live streamed on their website.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.