Captubes

Wow, so much has happened recently, where to begin.  I've been working on a top secret project since last fall, to create an ultra-premium line of Bowden Tubing.  It all started when I was shopping for a tube for the "Godzilla Printer" and couldn't find what I wanted.

Fast forward to the RepRap Fest, where me and my business partner, Baz, launched our new company, Capricorn Premium PTFE Bowden Tubing.

We didn't even have the web shop up and running yet.  Baz even brought a book to read because we thought we'd be sitting there doing nothing the whole time, maybe make a few sales, but mostly just try and get our name out there.




Well, as it turned out, our tubes sold like crazy! We didn't even have time to stop and go to the bathroom, let alone take pictures.  It was such a RUSH!!  I can't remember the last time I've had so much fun with my clothes on.




The shop is now online at https://www.captubes.com and we are fully open for business!

Follow us on Twitter @Captubes


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.